File /13_05_21_A.pk3 uploaded #file-notice

main@speexpertamps.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@speexpertamps.groups.io group.

By: PA1RAF <rafal.tech@...>

Spe expert 1.5k-fa 13_05_21_A

PA4OES

Upload by USB cable. PC —> SPE
Open the SPE USB app.
File.

Worked for me.

Andre PA3OES

Op di 1 jun. 2021 om 22:47 schreef main@speexpertamps.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@speexpertamps.groups.io group.

By: PA1RAF <rafal.tech@...>

Spe expert 1.5k-fa 13_05_21_A

W4TZB Wayne

Thank you.
Is there any information about what the changes are between this
new 13_05_21_A  and older 30_09_20_D  ?

Bob Chortek

Edited

Successfully updated the firmware.

I’m told it improved the operation of the fans and as well as other protections.

That’s all I know.  I cannot elaborate further as I have no additional information.

73

Bob AA6VB

PA4OES

on some previous firmware versions there was a bug in the sub-band limits.

This is what they (SPE) told me.

Andre PA3OES

Op do 3 jun. 2021 om 18:13 schreef Bob Chortek <RLC@...>

[Edited Message Follows]